If you have some experience of playing roulette, you will probably not be new to the roulette system called AMS. In fact, this strategy is very simple and you don’t need any special skills or too much bankcall to use it. An amount that will cover the size of 30 bets will be enough. Actually, the AMS strategy is an interesting choice for those who want to start winning by playing roulette, however, at the same time, do not have a lot of money for their gambling entertainment.
The essence of the AMS strategy
We consider the algorithm of actions using the example of a bet equivalent to $ 1. The bet is made and it won – in this case, we put another $ 1. In case of a repeated win, the size of the bet is increased to $ 2. If this time Fortuna smiled at you, we make another bet of 2 USD.
Accordingly, if we win again, we place a bet again, and then another bet, twice the previous one – that is, $ 4.
As in any casino, sooner or later luck ends and, accordingly, in case of loss, the bets change. The most important thing is, according to which system you will act further, it directly depends on at what particular stage you lost.
- If you lose at the 6th stage, we will return to the 3rd stage.
- If luck has turned away at the 5th stage, we return to the size of the bet at the 3rd stage.
- Loss at the 4th stage – again we return to the 3-1 stage.
- Accordingly, if you lose at the 3rd stage, you need to return to the 1st stage. And in case of defeat at the 2nd stage, we will return to the first stage.
Actions after a loss
So, if the player loses at the start, an alternative strategy is required. It looks like this:
- We place a bet of $ 1.
- In case of defeat, put 1 cu again.
- After losing the previous $ 2, you need to put, again, $ 2.
- If you lose another 2 dollars, we re-bet 2 USD.
- If you are defeated this time too, we will bet 4 dollars.
- This is the final loss – do not continue the progression, return to the 1st stage if you lose $ 4.
Accordingly, you need a solid bankroll to cover all your losses. Keep a cool head and sobriety, because, having won at, say, stage 5, you need to abandon further risks and increase rates, return to the first stage.
In theory, things can look confusing, but as practice shows, the AMS strategy is incredibly easy to use. The main thing is not to deviate from the initial instructions.